How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from website visitors).
- To improve patient services (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs).
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails or educational newsletters.
If you decide to opt-in our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news and updates related our practice. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or the rights, property, or safety of others.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless,we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to our PrivacyPolicy
Piedmont Arthritis Clinic
3 St. Francis Drive | Suite 400
Greenville, SC 29601